Development Spatial Planning
NORTH AEGEAN TOURISM DEVELOPMENT STUDY
The study aimed to determine the Tourism Development Strategy for Northern Aegean based on sustainable development.
During phase-one of the study, the following tourism potential elements were analysed:
- Evaluation of extant tourism resources
- Evaluation of the tourism product’s composition
- Advantages & weaknesses analysis of the current model.
- Upgrade and Promotion of the Region’s tourism potential.
During phase-two, the main proposals for the future strategy of tourism development took place based on:
- Strategy Determination
- Προσδιορισμός προτεραιοτήτων και αξόνων παρέμβασης των δημοσίων φορέων
- Private sector activation and public-private sector co-operation prerequisites
- Composition of action plan, with cost estimation,timeline, implementation authorities and impact assessment.